About Our Counsellors
Family Plus/Life Solutions
About Our Counsellors
Family Plus’ professional counsellors are able to assist individuals / couples / families in addressing a wide range of issues, including, but not limited to:
- Abuse issues
- Addiction assessment / recovery support
- Anger management
- Bereavement / grief
- Blended / extended family issues
- Children’s issues / play therapy
- Christian counselling
- Eating disorders
- Family / domestic violence
- Family / work balance
- Family life cycle / transitions
- Family of origin / co-dependency
- Financial issues
- Gender Identity
- Illness / injury / chronic pain
- Individual / family issues
- Internet addictions
- Learning disorders / educational assessments
- Life skills / motivation
- Mental Health issues
- Organizational change
- Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Parenting children with AD/HD
- Parenting adolescents / teens
- Personality disorders
- Physical / sexual assault
- Pre-employment / employment issues / career counselling
- Relationship difficulties / marital counselling
- Self-esteem issues
- Separation issues affecting children
- Separation / divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual orientation
- Stress management
- Substance abuse
- Suicide / crisis intervention
- Trauma / PTSD
- Women’s issues
- Work / school performance related
- Workplace accident
- Workplace harassment
Meet Our Counselling Staff and Contractors
- Eve Beals, Ph.D, L. Psych.
- Dorothy Britton, M.Ed, RSW
- Linda Caron, R.N., RSW
- Todd Cormier, M.Ed., CCC, LCT.
- Rebecca Crouchman, M.Ed., CCC, LCT
- Anne Daley, M.Ed, CCC.
- Janet Dingwell, BA, M.Ed., RTC, CCC
- Katina Feggos, BSW, M.Ed, RSW
- Judy Halassy, BA, RSW
- Sara Hayward, M.Ed., CCC
- Anita Hitchcock, M.Ed., RSW.
- Cecil Kerfont, M.Ed., CCC
- Val Landry, MSW, RSW
- Kathleen McKim Dawes, BA, MA, L,C.P.
- Orly Melech, BA, MSW, RSW.
- Anne Musgrave, M.Sc., BSW, RSW
- Melanie Polley, MSW, RSW.
- Mark Saulnier, M.Ed., CCC, LCT
- Adam Tremblay, M.Ed, CCC
Can I send you my resume?
Family Plus Life Solutions offers a collaborative, challenging and dynamic work environment. Being a part of our team means sharing in our passion for working in community to develop and deliver preventive and therapeutic relationship wellness services. Our future depends on compassionate, energetic, skilled and dedicated people who share a passion for building and strengthening home, workplace and community relationships in our diverse society. As our needs change, we may be looking for someone just like you!
To express your interest in a career at Family Plus Life Solutions, please email your resume to email@example.com.